Saturday, November 4, 2017

Oscar the Seagull

Oscar the Seagull

This book tells the story of how Oscar the seagull was born different than his siblings. He has blue feet. He was slower to learn also. He tried and tried to learn how to fly. One day his family left him. They were afraid of the men with trucks who were cutting down trees.
After the family left, a sheepdog and an eagle protected Oscar. Oscar never gave up trying to learn how to fly. But you must read this book to know what happens at the end.
I read this book to my 6 year old daughter. She really enjoyed this book. I asked her if she would want me to read it to her again one day and she said, Yes!!
I also enjoyed this book. I liked the smile on my child’s face at the end of the book. It teaches kids to never give up. The illustrations are also very nice. I highly recommend this book.

https://www.amazon.com/Oscar-Loveable-Seagull-animals-childrens-ebook/dp/B076J3JGM3/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1509831365&sr=8-1&keywords=oscar+the+loveable+seagull

No comments:

Post a Comment