Monday, November 27, 2017

Becoming

BECOMING: The Life & Musings of a Girl Poet https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005HFKG3E/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_tcbhAbY5385DG

I love to read and write poetry so I got a copy of her book Unscrambled Eggs. I enjoyed it so much that I had to buy this one too. I really enjoy the authors writing and style. She really puts her heart into these poem books and shares them with the world.

You really feel what the Author was feeling when she wrote them.  Her poems are inspirational and uplifting as she writes about her own experiences and inspirations. She uses her talent to write what she is passionate about.

Noble Man is my favorite poem in this book. I just loved that one although the other poems are great too. I recommend this book and her other poem book to all poetry lovers. I really enjoyed both books.

No comments:

Post a Comment