Saturday, November 25, 2017

Broken

Broken https://www.amazon.com/dp/1973162695/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_bWGgAb8JMWG5S

I love to read and write poetry so I got a copy of this book. I really enjoyed the authors writing and style. He really put his heart into these poems and shared them with the world. It is nice to read poems from a man that doesn’t hide his feelings and emotions. This book talks a lot about love and lost love.

One poem really stood out to me when I read it. It seems this is so true these days anymore.
              
                      Cold World.
It’s a cold world out there, but they keep talking global warming. I try to seek friends, but all I see are storms forming. I try to seek help, so I reach put my hand. But its lonlier than a strait man in the pen.

I recommend this book to poetry lovers out there. I enjoyed this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment