Wednesday, November 29, 2017

A Business for the Broken

A Business for the Broken https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077LDJSM3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_b13hAb79YBB1F

I can honestly say I enjoyed this book too much. My husband said I was ignoring him and was jealous over this book. There are two story lines to follow in this book so its like you get two books for the price of one. Both story lines are well developed and take time to get you to the part of the underground revenge service.

The underground revenge service has their people around. If they hear a  heartbreaking story, they slip their future client a black business card. A meeting is set up to get any information they can about the person who caused the heartbreak. Revenge is now in the making for those who don’t want to wait on karma to do her work.

I really enjoyed this book. It slowly builds up the characters and makes you feel for them. Then the revenge planning begins and you are happy for the clients. I highly recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment