Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Good Night Little Turtle

Good Night Little Turtle


This book tells the story of how the turtle says goodnight to the sheep, the bird, frog, dog, rabbit, and the lion. The turtle turtle tells them all why it is important to get some sleep at night. He also tells the scared lion that everything will be alright. 

The turtle then heads home to get ready for bed. He brushes his teeth before climbing into bed. Next, he ask his mom to read him a bedtime story. She reads him one about a tiger going to bed. Then the tired little turtle falls fast asleep.

This book is well written and I love that it rhymes. The story is cute and adds a nice story to any childs bedtime story collection. I love the illustrations. They are what drew me to the book to begin with. I recommend this book to everyone, I enjoyed it.

http://www.amazon.com/Night-Little-Turtle-David-Cunliffe-ebook/dp/B00IE55K0I/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1406686850&sr=1-1&keywords=good+night+little+turtle

No comments:

Post a Comment